For steel string guitars with wider necks. The opening is 2-3/16″ wide.
The FineTune is mechanically different from all our other capos. Being screw-operated, it can remain on the guitar neck (behind the nut) when not in use; a popular feature with bluegrass players.
• Its innovative adjusting knob makes it the most ergonomic screw-operated capo.
• The knob maintains a fixed relationship with the frame, for improved ease of use, and for the lowest profile when stored behind the nut.
• The knob’s six surfaces are numbered, providing a visual reference to more easily and accurately reproduce your ideal pressure.
• Greater contact area between screw, frame, and knob ensures that the fit will never become loose and sloppy.
• Specially developed rubber padding adds resilience to the capo’s closing action for finer control, and being absolutely inert, it will not mark an instrument.
• Rubber bumpers and smoothly rounded edges protect the instrument.
• Improved jeweler’s style latch prevents accidental opening.
• Carefully machined to the closest thread tolerance.
• Highly polished stainless steel with attractive abalone inlay.
• All models have been thoroughly tested on many vintage instruments, including 30s, 40s, and 50s Martins, 30s Gibsons, and most of the popular contemporary instruments, to ensure the best fit and performance.